Global Atomic to Present at OTC VirtualInvestorconferences.com – December 8, 2020
Toronto, ON: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”; TSX: GLO; Frankfurt: G12; OTCQX: GLATF) announced today that Stephen G. Roman, President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on Tuesday, December 8th.
DATE: Tuesday, December 8th
TIME: 12:30 p.m. (ET)
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
The presentation will focus on the Company’s high-grade Dasa Uranium Project development in the Republic of Niger, West Africa, as well as the BST Zinc operation in Turkey. Highlights include:
- The highest-grade uranium project currently being developed in Africa
- Assuming a uranium price of $35/lb, the May 2020 PEA calculated a 26.6% after-tax rate of return
- Low capital cost and short construction period, with first U3O8 production expected in early 2024
- Niger has continuously produced uranium since 1971, has excellent infrastructure and short permitting timelines as uranium is a key export
- Positive supply and demand outlook for uranium
- A proven management team of mine builders with uranium expertise
- Cash flow from electric arc furnace dust (“EAFD”) recycling to produce a high grade zinc concentrate to support Company operations
- Zinc plant operated by the Company’s JV partner and industry leader; Befesa Zinc S.A.U.
- The feedstock for the zinc plant is EAFD – a by-product of Turkish electric arc steel mills
- The expansion and modernization of the plant completed in 2019 provide leverage to zinc prices
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates. Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.