December 20, 2018
Global Atomic Provides Operations and Corporate Update
Toronto, ON: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX-V: GLO, FRANKFURT: G12) is pleased to provide the following update regarding the Corporation’s activities:
- The Government of the Republic of Niger has granted a two-year extension to January 29, 2021 on all of Global Atomic’s Exploration Permits in the Tim Mersoi Basin. These include the Adrar Emoles 3 Permit which hosts the DASA uranium deposit currently in the Feasibility stage of development. In addition, extensions were also granted on the Adrar Emoles 4 Permit, hosting the Isakanan deposit and the Tin Negouran 1, 2, 3 & 4 Permits, hosting the Tin Negouran deposit.
- Discussions with Orano Mining were held in November to continue advancing the Ore Shipment MOU to supply mineralized material to Orano. Further metallurgical test work is ongoing in order to input final costs in the DASA Feasibility Study.
- CSA Global Pty. Ltd is currently updating the DASA Project resource with an additional 22 drill holes completed in 2018. Results of this update are expected in January.
- 5,000 drill samples from the DASA 2018 drill program are being sent to ALS Labs in Vancouver, BC, to complete chemical assays. All assays are expected by the end of Q1, 2019 and will be incorporated into the final DASA resource report.
- Merlin Marr-Johnson, M.Sc., has joined the Company as Manager of Technical Services to coordinate and oversee the Feasibility Study process at the DASA Project and provide corporate development services in the UK and European market. Marr-Johnson is based in London, UK.
- Application to list on the Toronto Stock Exchange Main Board is underway.