Global Atomic Announces Significant Resource Upgrade at DASA Project
Toronto, ON: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results of the new Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”), calculated by CSA Global Pty. Ltd., (“CSA Global”), of Perth, Western Australia, incorporating drill, probe and chemical assay data compiled from work programs on the DASA Project during 2017, 2018 and 2019. In addition, all geotechnical data derived from drill core was incorporated, which has clearly defined the structure and stratigraphic boundaries of the Block Model.
- Indicated Resource Increases by 56% to 101.6 million pounds eU3O8 at 1,752 ppm
- Inferred Resource Increases by 81% to 87.6 million pounds eU3O8 at 1,781 ppm
- Using a 1,200 ppm cut-off, the grade/tonnage report estimates 78.0 million pounds eU3O8 at 4,483ppm in the Indicated Category, an increase of 30% over the previous report
- Using a 1,200 ppm cut-off, the grade/tonnage report estimates 69.9 million pounds eU3O8 at 3,783ppm in the Inferred Category, an increase of 45% over the previous report
- The DASA Deposit remains open along strike and down dip and further expansion drilling is recommended by CSA Global