May 30, 2019
Global Atomic Announces Q1 2019 Results
Toronto, ON: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX-V: GLO, FRANKFURT: G12) is pleased to announce its operating and financial results for the first quarter (“Q1 2019”) ended March 31, 2019.
- The Turkish EAFD plant modernization and expansion project is on schedule.
- The plant is scheduled to be commissioned in August and resume operations in September.
- The Company is stockpiling EAFD to support a quick ramp up of operations.
- The new plant is expected to generate free cash flow on the re-start and dividend payments are expected to resume in 2021, following repayment of construction costs.
- The updated Resource Statement for the DASA uranium deposit is near completion and will include all assay data from the 2018 drill program.