May 28, 2018
Global Atomic Announces 1st Quarter Results and Approval of Turkish Plant Expansion
Toronto, ON: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX-V: GLO) is pleased to announce its operating results for the 3 months ended March 31, 2018. Highlights of these results are as follows:
- Net income for Q1 2018 was $3.7 million, up from $2.4 million in Q1 2017.
- A drill program to test the Flank Zone area of the DASA deposit was initiated in January 2018, with 7,854
metres drilled in Q1 2018 with excellent results (see press releases dated February 22nd, April 5th and May
- CSA Global Pty Ltd. have been engaged to update the DASA resource, incorporating recent drill results
and to provide potential mining scenarios.
- Exploration drilling to expand the DASA deposit to the southwest and to the northeast is continuing.
- Global Atomic continues to work cooperatively with Orano Mines Ltd. (formerly Areva) to evaluate plans
to ship DASA material to its nearby mill for processing.