Board of Directors
Stephen G. Roman
- Former senior officer and Director of Denison Mines Limited
- Discovered Gold Eagle, sold to Goldcorp ($1.5B)
- Verena Minerals / Belo Sun –Volta Grande, Black Fox, Gabriel Resources Limited
- PDAC “Bill Dennis Award” winner, Prospector of the Year, 2016
George A. Flach, P.Geo.
- Discovered / developed gold projects in West Africa
- 20 Moz Gold Fields Tarkwa, 4 MozBogosu and 2 MozBenso mines in Ghana
- 2 Moz Goulagou mine in Burkina Faso
Richard Faucher, P.Eng.
- Retired metallurgical engineer
- Formerly VP, Brunswick Mining & Smelting (Noranda Inc.), President & General Manager, Falconbridge Dominica
Paul Cronin, B.Com., MBA
- Formerly CEO, Anatolia Energy; currently CEO and Managing Director, Black Dragon Gold
- Mining finance executive experienced in equity, debt and mergers and acquisitions
Derek C. Rance, P.Eng., MBA
- Chairman and Senior Associate of Behre Dolbear & Company Ltd., a mineral industry consulting company
- Formerly President and COO of the Iron Ore Company of Canada
Asier Zarraonandia Ayo, B.Econ.
- CEO of Befesa Zinc S.A.U.
- Formerly a senior manager, auditor and consultant with Arthur Anderson specializing in mergers and acquisitions