|Open||Volume||1 Day range||EPS||Mkt Cap||P/E||Div Yield|
Global Atomic is a publicly listed corporation headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Global Atomic trades on the TSX Venture under symbol ‘GLO’ and on the Frankfurt Exchange under symbol ‘G12’.
Global Atomic’s assets include the high grade DASA Uranium Deposit in the Republic of Niger and a cash flowing, zinc concentrate production facility in Turkey.
Global Atomic has partnered with industry-leading operators to support the development of its assets. The company has signed a MOU with Orano Mining, one of the largest producers of uranium globally, to sell ore from the DASA deposit and has entered a Joint Venture with BEFESA S.A., a market leader in steel recycling, to operate its production facility in Turkey.
- 100% interest in high grade DASA uranium deposit.
- MOU signed with Orano related to ore sales and strategic development.
- PEA completed in October 2018
- Two phase development strategy
- Phase 1: Direct ship ore to Orano – US$35 million to start mining, no mill required. Targeting production of 2.8 million lbs U3O8 annually at 3,698 ppm
- Phase 2: Option to build a standalone processing facility when uranium prices recover. Targeting production of 4 to 7 million lbs U3O8 annually
- Befesa / Global Atomic Joint Venture: 51/49 ownership.
- Currently producing +30 M lbs/year of zinc in concentrate.
- Expansion to 60 M lbs/year currently underway.
- EBITDA post expansion (100%):
- US$41 million @ US$1.25/lb Zn
- US$33 million @ US$1.10/lb Zn
- US$22 million @ US$0.90/lb Zn