|Open||Volume||1 Day range||EPS||Mkt Cap||P/E||Div Yield|
Global Atomic (Global Atomic) is a TSX Venture listed company (TSX-V: GLO) providing a unique combination of high grade uranium development and cash flowing zinc concentrate production.
Global Atomic’s Uranium Division includes six exploration permits in the Republic of Niger covering an area of approximately 750 km2.
- 100% interest in DASA uranium deposit.
- MOU signed with Orano related to ore sales and strategic development.
- High grade resource (NI 43-101 DASA*):
– Indicated – 80.2 M lbs at U3O8 at 2,364 ppm
– Inferred – 98.3 M lbs at U3O8 at 738 ppm
- Ore shipments by 2020; no mill necessary in Phase 1.
- DASA exploration upside and three additional deposits with defined resources.
* 200 ppm cut-off
- Befesa / Global Atomic Joint Venture: 51/49 ownership.
- High-grade zinc processing facility in Turkey.
- Currently producing +30 M lbs/year of zinc in concentrate.
- Expansion to 60 M lbs/year currently underway.