|Open||Volume||1 Day range||EPS||Mkt Cap||P/E||Div Yield|
Fueling a low carbon future, underpinned by profitable zine recycling
Global Atomic is advancing the high-grade, large DASA uranium deposit in the Republic of Niger. In addition, Global Atomic benefits from the significant dividend stream generated by its share in the Befesa Silvermet zinc concentrate production facility in Turkey.
- 100% interest in high grade DASA uranium deposit.
- Indicated Resource of 60 Mlb @ 4,552 ppm
- MOU signed with Orano related to ore sales and strategic development
- PEA completed in October 2018
- Feasibility currently underway
- Befesa / Global Atomic Joint Venture: 51/49 ownership
- Produced 33 Mlbs/year of zinc in concentrate in 2017
- Expansion to 60 Mlbs/year currently underway
- EBITDA post expansion (100%):
- US$41 million @ US$1.25/lb Zn
- US$33 million @ US$1.10/lb Zn
- US$22 million @ US$0.90/lb Zn